Food & Drink
Northampton has more types of food than countries you’ve visited, right here in Western Massachusetts. From fresh and healthy organic breakfasts to pre-concert cocktails to late night munchies, you will always find something to fulfill your cravings. Check out what’s on the dining scene below.
Local Restaurants & Eateries
We are so happy to be back! Just a friendly reminder: If you order from either the Pop-Up Lunch or a Surplus Baked Goods sale, PLEASE DO NOT order from ...read more
Mark your calendars, folks. We’re coming back
We are gearing up to reopen the week of March 14th!! Stay tuned for details! We’ve got an exciting Spring and Summer planned.
Now open 7 days a week!
Sunday-Tuesday 8a-4p & Wednesday-Saturday 8a-6p
New indoor contactless pick-up at our Market St. entrance & curbside pick-up at our Bridge St. window outdoor pick-up. All customers ...read more
We are open!
Our hours will be CHANGING WEEKLY through the Fall and Winter. Please check our website for the most up-to-date information.
This week, our hours are:
Monday - Wednesday 7:30 ...
Nourish is open for pickup!! 🌿🌱💚🥑🌿🌱💚🥑 🌿🌱💚🥑🌿🌱💚🥑
NEW HOURS: Wednesday-Saturday 8am-3pm 🌱ORDER ONLINE https://nourish-wellness-cafe.square.site/
We’ve missed you all and are excited to be back!!
Monday thru Wed: 11 to 5
Thurs: 11 to 6
Fri and Sat: 11 to 7
Sunday: 11 to 5
* Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- All gift certificates purchased expire on 12.31.2021
- When you use the gift certificate, you must use the entire amount in one purchase, unless the store or restaurant advises you otherwise.
- You will receive an email from the Downtown Northampton Association confirming your purchase, along with an electronic gift certificate, within 24 hours of purchase.
- If you lose your gift certificate, it CANNOT be replaced.
- If the store or restaurant from whom you purchased a gift certificate goes out of business, you will not be able to obtain a refund.