Food & Drink
Northampton has more types of food than countries you’ve visited, right here in Western Massachusetts. From fresh and healthy organic breakfasts to pre-concert cocktails to late night munchies, you will always find something to fulfill your cravings. Check out what’s on the dining scene below.
Local Restaurants & Eateries
Mark your calendars, folks. We’re coming back
We are gearing up to reopen the week of March 14th!! Stay tuned for details! We’ve got an exciting Spring and Summer planned.
We are open!
Our hours will be CHANGING WEEKLY through the Fall and Winter. Please check our website for the most up-to-date information.
This week, our hours are:
Monday - Wednesday 7:30 ...
To our many Sylvester’s customers, Thank you for all your support!
This pandemic is taking its toll on businesses everywhere and we are no exception. Independent restaurants are especially hard hit, ...
Now open 7 days a week!
Sunday-Tuesday 8a-4p & Wednesday-Saturday 8a-6p
New indoor contactless pick-up at our Market St. entrance & curbside pick-up at our Bridge St. window outdoor pick-up. All customers ...read more
The Hotel has reopened after a brief hiatus and some renovations! We cannot wait to welcome you back. (restaurants are still not open, hotel only thus far!)
* Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- All gift certificates purchased expire on 12.31.2021
- When you use the gift certificate, you must use the entire amount in one purchase, unless the store or restaurant advises you otherwise.
- You will receive an email from the Downtown Northampton Association confirming your purchase, along with an electronic gift certificate, within 24 hours of purchase.
- If you lose your gift certificate, it CANNOT be replaced.
- If the store or restaurant from whom you purchased a gift certificate goes out of business, you will not be able to obtain a refund.