Looking for a Great Staycation Spot? We Stayed at the Hotel Northampton!
Staycation at the Hotel Northampton
Don't feel safe venturing too far in these uncertain times? Book a local staycation. We recently enjoyed an overnight at beautiful Hotel Northampton!
Getting a little tired of your own four walls in Pandemic Times, but would prefer not to venture too far afield? Book a “staycation getaway” by booking into one of our beautiful, clean, welcoming local hotels. We recently enjoyed a stay at the historic Hotel Northampton, and felt like we were a world away…
They welcomed us warmly on a cold, rainy day and we enjoyed a night of takeout from La Veracruzana (with margs to go!), The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix, and some time by the gas fireplace. From cozy rooms to residential suites, they can accommodate everyone--and they do it in style.
While vacations might look different these days, you can still savor some time away from home and feel safe and cared for while doing so. And be a “tourist” in your own town by shopping downtown, checking out the galleries, and dining in-house or ordering food to go.
And by staying local, you’re also supporting local--it’s a win-win!
- Super comfy beds and supportive pillows (and plenty of them)!
- Lovely modern bathrooms with excellent water pressure in the shower.
- Kitchenette with a full-sized fridge in the residential suites.
- A beautiful, welcoming front porch to curl up on and watch the world go by.
- Super friendly, helpful, and attentive staff.
- Excellent level of cleanliness and attention to detail/safety.