As a community, we can support our frontline healthcare workers and local restaurants at the same time!
In consultation with Cooley Dickinson Hospital and the restaurant community, we created a plan to provide lunch and dinner, 7 days a week, for 30 people at the hospital. Through your generosity, we have funded this effort, and meal deliveries are well underway! Meals are rotated to different departments, so many hospital employees will feel our love and gratitude for their hard work.
We are hoping to build on this effort and also provide lunch and dinner for staff at local nursing homes. Their staff are caring for our elderly loved ones in the face of COVID-19, and we would like to shower them with some love and gratitude as well.
Cost of food:
(includes food, labor, tax & gratuity)
- $450/meal for 30
- $3,150/week of meals (lunch OR dinner)
- $6,300/week of meals (lunch AND dinner)
YOU can participate in three ways:
- Donate money. Buy lunch in honor of the healthcare workers you know. Consider sponsoring meals for 10, 20 or 30 people. Be a real hero and take on a week. Donations of any amount are welcome!
- Sign up to deliver. Lunches need to be picked up at 11:30am and dinners at 4:45pm. All restaurants are within 30 minutes of the hospital. Pick-up and delivery can be done with no-contact, but we ask that only low-risk individuals sign up. Sign up here.
- Spread the word. Share this page on your social media or send to your contacts.
If you have questions, please reach out to Amy Cahillane, Downtown Northampton Association -- 413.387.5145 or email@example.com